* Registration will open to the public on Thur. Sep 5, 2019.
* Evening Leagues: Sunday - Thursday evenings at 6pm & 8pm (start 10/17); Mon @ 8pm Competitive, Thur & Sun @ 6pm - Novice
* Daytime Leagues: Thursdays @ 10am (start 10/17) & Saturdays @ 10am (start 10/26)
* Bi-Monthly Leagues: Fridays @ 6pm OPEN 1st & 3rd (10/18), MIXED 2nd & 4th (start 10/25) & Fridays @ 8pm DOUBLES (2nd & 4th, start 10/25)
* Games are 6-ends (time-permitting), except for the Competitive league on Mondays @ 8pm & Doubles which are both 8-ends (time permitting).
* Full Season Member - one league (roughly mid-Oct to mid-Apr) w/ Annual BCC Membership
* Half Season Member - one league (roughly mid-Oct to mid-Jan or mid-Jan to mid-Apr) w/ Annual BCC Membership
* Half Season Curler - one league (roughly mid-Oct to mid-Jan or mid-Jan to mid-Apr) without Annual BCC Membership
NOTE: Individuals, Pairs and Threesomes are welcome to sign up for any team openings, and we will pair you with others looking for teammates. Unless signing up a full team of 4 or more players, please register as individuals and simply indicate who you would like to play with.
WAYS TO PAY
(3) CREDIT CARD (personal). To pay online, please click here and submit payment. Then fill out the registration form online. If you are a returning member, you must login before paying online.
Online Registration Forms ... https://tinyurl.com/BCCReg2019
(1) When using the Payment Plan, please send your first payment to secure your spot. FULL Season payments are due at time of registration (now), 1st night of league play, and 1st night of 2nd session (or Jan 15 is one contiguous league). HALF Season payments are due now and then1st night of league play. If payments are not made at the start of your session, you will not be permitted to play until your status is returned to "Good Standing".
(2) Annual Buffalo Curling Club Memberships are valid Oct 1, 2019 – Sept 30, 2020. They include voting rights, eligibility to run for the Board of Directors and include any 2019-20 BCC Membership perks. Membership fees support your club’s growth & promote the sport of curling in Buffalo.
LEAGUE FEES (paid in full)
Full Season (incl. Annual Membership)
Half Season w/ Annual Membership added
Half Season:w/o Annual Membership
|Beginner League (4-weeks) - dates to be determined||$99||$396|
*Signing up for the full season includes Annual BCC Membership (Oct 1, 2019- Sept 30,2020)
*Availability may change at any time.
* New Daytime Options have been added for discounted prices.
Payment Plan Options Available
Full-Season (includes Annual Membership)
- Individuals: $137 due at signup, $137 due at league start, $137 due on Jan 15
- Teams: $548 due at signup, $548 due at league start, $548 due on Jan 15
Half-Season w/ Annual Membership added
- Individuals: $142.50 due at signup, $142.50 due at league start
- Teams: $570 due at signup, $570 due at league start
Half-Season w/o Annual Membership
- Individuals: $117.50 due at signup, $117.50 due at league start
- Teams: $470 due at signup, $470 due at league start
*Availability may change at any time.
Refund Policy for Leagues
- League registrations are transferable at no monetary cost so individuals/teams are encouraged to find their own replacements prior to requesting refunds or credits. NOTE: It is the registrant’s responsibility to alert the league coordinator of the change.
- No refunds will be issued when league nights are cancelled by BCC (ex. facilities issue, snow day, etc), however, at the discretion of the Board, the season may either be extended by a week so those games may be played on their regular day and time of the week OR other make-up game opportunities may be made available.
- A full refund or full credit of league dues will only be issued if we are unable to place you or your team in a league; any membership benefits will be discontinued*
- A full refund (less a processing fee) or full credit of league dues will only be issued if the request to withdraw from a league is made prior to the start of the session AND the individual/team spot is filled with another registered individual/team for the entire session; any membership benefits will be discontinued*
- A prorated refund (less a processing fee) or prorated credit of league dues will only be issued if BCC is able to replace the withdrawn individual/team spot with a registered individual/team for the remainder of the session. The amount of the refund/credit will be prorated based on the week in which the replacement individual/team starts, not when the spot is relinquished; any membership benefits will be discontinued*.
* One may elect to continue supporting BCC through an Annual BCC Membership. In this case, the refunded amount will be reduced by the currently stated Social Membership fee for each individual that wishes to continue their membership benefits. If a payment plan was used, it is possible that an additional amount may still be owed.
DEFINE “IN GOOD STANDING”
Anyone whose dues are paid in full in advance of the season start, or those that are making their partial payments on time, AND who does not have any class, clinic, event, or league fees outstanding AND who has not had any privileges revoked due to a grievance, dispute, nor other offenses.