Register HERE for events ...
SATURDAY, MARCH 14, 2020
7th Annual Open Spiel
2 game guarantee (3 games for Top teams), plus lunch & dinner $65/person
FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2020
4th Annual Meat Raffle
$8/person or Table of 8 for $50
Get your tickets at BCC or contact Bob Spino @ 716.574.9019
Celebrate a special event with us, schedule a private lesson for a group of friends, or grab your team for a work event or team building activity.
* $200 per sheet for 2hrs
* additional time may be added for $100 per sheet per hour
* prices include use of a Curling sheet w/ all related equipment (ice, rocks, brooms, stabilizers, sliders, delivery sticks, and grippers), plus instruction to get your group safely Curling.
* One sheet is ideal for groups of 8, but we can help you adapt if you have a couple more or less. Groups of 12+ participants will want add'l sheets..We have up to 4 sheets available
What Should I Bring/Wear?
* You MUST bring CLEAN SNEAKERS - outside winter boots, high heels, and any other shoes that are unsafe, dirty or damaging to the ice, will not be permitted.
* Wear, FLEXIBLE, loose fitting clothing appropriate for 32-43F - BCC is not responsible for split pants ;)
* You may bring your own food & beverages, but please do not take any food nor beverages onto the ice surface; each sheet has it's own designated tables and shelves.
- Mondays 9am-5pm
- Tuesdays 9am-5pm
- Wednesdays 9am-5pm
- Thursdays 9am-5pm
- Fridays 9am--10pm
- Saturdays 10am-11pm
- Sundays 10am-10pm
Check out our Club Calendar for the most up to date booking info as availability may change at any time
INTRO TO CURLING CLINIC (4-hrs) - Learn the basics of the game and delivery technique through on & off ice instruction in this detailed 4-hour curling clinic that concludes in a game.
- Sunday, January 26 (12-4pm) - Register here
LEARN TO CURL (2-hr) - Slide, deliver rocks, and learn basic rules through game play in this 2-hr on ice class.
- Thursday, January 23 (12-2pm) - Register here